Total Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2013

#10 Day - 44: I Hear Your Voice aka New Addiction to Jong Suk!!

Let me say...today I bring up myself to watch the brand new project of Lee Jong Suk: I HEAR YOUR VOICE...the first episode...

Well I cannot wait for a little longer...can I???

I had watched the MV of Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) and Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) in YT..well...just from those smart and incredible MV makers I promise myself I will just suffer if I decide to watch them since now...because they are STILL AIRING it on SBS you know...Every Wed and Thurs...and I will die for waiting until next episode to come if I watch it now...but why o why it disturbs my self-defense soo muuch that I repeat and repeat again in my mind...

"OOH i should watch it now...so I can predict where the shooting location...so for the next day I can search where is the place and just go there by subway...WATCH Jong Suk by my OWN EYES before I leave Korea...how lucky it ll be....wkkkkk *evilsmirk"

*it s embarassing..hahaha

So I watched it.

AND it was so great that I just stopped watching it after first episode.
I was so afraid i will watch the rest episodes in one night if I did not stop watching -_-

WHY 

WHY

Jong Suk just so perfect there,hahaha...he choose the right character...I can see that he is there still act as high school student WHO is not really a great surprise since School 2013, BUT...he just turn into such a dark-and-tragic-past character which can burst everything when the time comes...the story line...hmmm..never hear or know something that similar like this drama before. FRESH-and such a unique incident that let him and his first love (Hye Sung) met...WOH, they have 10 years age different....remind me of Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo (Yuki Furukawa and Miki Honoka) *_*

Soo Ha came up as our main heroine in this story, and it showed him as 18 years old high school guy, with a special ability to hear people's mind...and again...this makes this show is more "special" itself - he is handsome, smart, calm, good at fighting, and ...(like everything that I ve said are not enough to melt girls) has to struggle with terrible tragedy from his past. He is an orphan...has to see his father being killed by someone in front of his own eyes by an accident in the age of 8. He met his one-and-only-hero after that, a middle school girl who became the witness of his father's death in the court - almost being the victim too - and young Soo Ha suddenly fell in love for the first time with her.

"I will protect you" he said, feeling soo grateful, happy, yet also guilty toward the girl.
Purely, as a kid.

After 10 years, Soo Ha keep searching for the girl.

.....and

.....you have to watch it by your self right!!



Well then, back to reality again...I know I know it will be like this!!!!I will give Jong Suk big applause because his smart choice...I really support his role in here~~ Maybe because I am the fan of such a tragic-depressing drama that focus on the guy's life as the main story, not all about the pity girl n stuff who is unfortunately fall in  love with rich or arrogant guy or things like that (u know what i mean)...

What just I wrote?tragic-depressing drama??if look one year ago...I will tell that Bridal Mask and Innocent Man are both dramas that really hooked my heart and then broke it into small pieces. Joo Won and Joong Ki, both are them become my top list Korean actor which I adore because of their acting skill...such such such talented, young, and honored. Especially Joo Won. He deserved it....all the awards he got from his role in Bridal Mask....He killed it actually!Brilliant, so emotional n I just think how can he could act like that???So complicated character...Lee Kang To...n so emotionally performed...HUFFF...finished watching Gaksital was really like watching a movie but in 28 episodes. Every scene was just too precious >__<

Tragic but too PRECIOUS.
Not "shallow" as many of Korean dramas nowadays hhmmm



Joo won, playes as Lee Kang To...the most horrific-evil-that-ever-turn-into-the greatest-heroine-ever

Joong ki in "Innocent Man" poster with the famous tag: "There is no such an innocent man in this world"



And now I am seeing Jong Suk as the next one.

Rather different, Jong Suk is really a pretty-flower-boy that I think...even he looks prettier than Bo Young sometimes wkkkk

But I dont mind since I know he is typically popular-guy-style out there nowadays in Korea, and he can just turn out to be so manly in School 2013 (why I dont make a review of School 2013 exclusively??That was a great great drama oh My God :)

Last wed I was so curious and watched I Hear Your Voice in SBS via my smartphone...and of course I didnt know the story yet...but I could feel the strong character of this drama...so I hope it will be one of the greatest drama HIT in 2013

Let see

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment